Kingston Athletic Therapy Centre
Kingston Fitness Fights Kids Cancer and the KATC Olympics are back!
On Saturday April 21st support KATC, Crossfit Limestone and the Kingston Fitness community as we use a fun-filled day of fitness to raise money for local children's cancer camp, Camp Trillium.
Help us beat our goal of $7,000!
How to support the KATC event:
- Sign up a team or an an individual
- Donate to the event or to a specific participant or team
- Come out on event day and cheer on the participants!
How the KATC event works:
- From 10am-2pm teams of 5 will compete in a series of 5 events
- The events are scalable to all ages and fitness levels
- Each event will be scored
- Team spirit and costumes will also be scored
- The team with the most points at the end is declared the winner!
There's no registration fee but team fundraising minimum is $500. 100% of all receipted donations will support local children's cancer camp, Camp Trillium's OuR Island location. This incredible camp provides recreational experiences to children diagnosed with cancer and their families to bring them closer together under the exceptionally tough circumstances of a cancer diagnosis. The camp staff and volunteers work hard to provide an environment that normalizes relationships and experiences for these families, helping them in the healing process and enhancing their quality of life.